Kimberley is practical and operationally experienced environmental professional with broadly based skills in environmental monitoring, team participation and project planning with proven practical ability in a wide
range of industry sectors.
Kimberley has specific skills and experience in the application of environmental management for marine based operations and a sound knowledge of the legislative/regulatory framework at the state and federal level.
- Environmental Advisor, Sustainability, 2015
- Environmental Advisor, EnviroWorks Samplers and Surveyors Australia, 2014
- Field Inspector, CR Cox and Assoc., 2013
- Field Technician, CO2 Australia, 2012; and
- Environmental Graduate, 360 Environmental, 2012.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Majoring in Marine Science and Conservation and Wildlife Biology, Murdoch University;
- Post-Graduate Diploma (PGradDip), Environmental Assessment and Management, Murdoch University (Perth);
- Exemplar Global Lead Auditor Environment Cert.
- Marine Mammal Observer;
- SSI Open Water Diver; and
- Recreational Skippers Ticket.
- Australian Marine Sciences Association (AMSA);
- Murdoch University Alumni, Perth, Western Australia;
- SCUBA Schools International (SSI); and
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Kimberly is an excellent communicator with a high
attention to detail, her skills include:
- Technical skills in data compilation and analysis;
- Development of technical documents, including reports, policies, standards and procedures;
- Risk and compliance against relevant industry and legislative standards;
- Environmental monitoring (water quality, static dust, radiation, vegetation);
- Internal health, safety and environmental auditing and site inspections;
- Tender, bid and proposal development;
- Contract management, training, Government compliance reporting; and
- Microsoft Office Suite, specialised Science / Environmental software packages, GIS database.
A sample of projects that Kimberley has been involved in includes the following:
- EMS development and review, Environmental Risk Assessment, Alternatives Analysis (practical solutions to environmental issues), compliance reporting, environmental approvals, ecological and environmental expertise in the marine sector, consulting services for compliance with Acts and regulations.
- Lukoil Overseas Shah Deniz – Stage II of the Shah Deniz Project, Environmental and Social
Review and Audit;
- Approvals under the Mining Act 1978, approvals under the Environmental Protection Act 1986, Environmental Impact Assessments of mining activities, risk assessments.
- Lead Carbonate Concentrate mine and processing plant. Management of on-site contract delivery, environmental monitoring, compliance reporting, standard/policy/procedure review, QAQC inspections, HSEQ reporting, liaison with key stakeholders.
Sampling and Data Collection
- Benthic grab and dredge sampling conducted aboard RV Ngerin in the Gulf of St Vincent, SA
- Sand/mud intertidal platform sampling determination of the Onkaparinga Estuary, SA
- Establishing sample plots and sampling carbon credits for various companies, including; Woodside, Qantas and Western Power.
- Reviewing collected samples, entering data and managing the data submitted in order that the data could be effectively utilized for drawing conclusions on environmental impact.