Jaimie is an experienced OHS advisor and an accredited OHS auditor with over 8 years experienced in WA resources projects. She provides OHS and management system consulting and support services and is very adept at implementing systems on projects.
Jaimie has coordinated and continues to oversee contractor HSE prequalification audit programs for multinational resource companies and supporting the compliance of these systems for contracting companies.
- Bachelor of Science, Edith Cowan University
- Diploma of Occupational Health & Safety
- Lead Auditor OHS Systems, RABQSA
- Confined Spaces Certificate, RECEO
- Safe Work at Heights, RECEO.
- Women in Mining, Member.
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Jaimie’s core expertise is in OHS roles and she is accustomed to working in project, site and industrial environments. Her technical problem solving skills and lateral thinking have been invaluable to her and those around her throughout her career.
Jaimie excels at working with teams to implement and operate OHS systems within their projects. She has very good engagement skills to assist Project Managers and Supervisors to engage personnel and report to clients.
Jaimie offers the following consulting skills:
- Development, implementation, communication and maintenance of HSE management systems.
- Auditing HSE systems across industry.
- Formulating HSE procedures for a variety of organisational contexts, including mine sites.
- Reviewing and upgrading safety management systems, procedures and work instructions.
- Conducting audits of operating sites and head office facilities using appropriate protocols.
- Development and successful implementation of a HSE Management System for Mount Gibson Mining- Koolan Island.
- Assistance in the development of HSE Contractor Management process for Rio Tinto.
- Development of HSE Management Systems for several contractors and achieving pre-qualification with large mining companies within Western Australia.
- FIFO Safety Advisor for Mt Gibson Mining, Koolan Island.
- On site safety support for Tasman Power
- On site safety consulting for GFR.
- Facilitated Risk Assessment Workshop for new machinery at Western Plant Hire.
- Development of Safe Work Procedures, Dampier Base Operations for Western Plant Hire.
- Development of Safety Systems for small companies including Tasman Power, KONE Cranes, Blue Manna Construction, Pindari Integrated Solutions, All West Engineering and Tricon Drilling.
- Support for the development of Safety Management System for Marble Group.
- Assistance in development of Safety Management System for CleanIT.
- Assistance in development of Safety Management System for DJ MacCormick
- Development of Safety Documentation for Rally Revegetation.
- Facilitate Operational Risk Assessment Workshop for Bicycles Western Australia for large annual cycling event