Sustainability’s team of safety consultants have both the technical expertise and industry experience to support your organisation in developing and maintaining affordable, practical and sustainable safety solutions.
Over the years, Sustainability has supported clients of all sizes across a variety of industries, with the common theme being the development of systems and processes that lead to safe work practices, and environments that protect people and comply with local legislation and international best practice .
Our safety team works collaboratively with organisations to improve operational efficiency, drive safety performance, and build awareness of health and safety among employees. We can assist your business to identify and control hazards, comply with organisational and regulatory requirements, and establish robust contractor management processes.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Safety Management Systems
- OHS Auditing and Inspections (internal and certification)
- OHS and Workplace Legislative Compliance
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Critical Risk Standards and Controls
- Operational Risk Reviews
- Incident Investigations
- Develop and Implement Training Packages
- Contractor Management Systems
- HSE Advisor Contracting and Secondment.