Our consultants have the technical expertise and industry experience to support your organisation in developing and maintaining affordable, practical and sustainable safety and health solutions.
Over the years, Sustainability has supported clients of all sizes across a variety of industries, with the common theme being the review and development of systems and processes that lead to safe and healthy work practices, and environments that protect people and comply with local legislation and international best practice .
Our health and safety team works collaboratively with organisations to improve operational efficiency, drive health and safety performance, and build awareness of safety, health and wellbeing among employees. We can assist your business to identify and control hazards, comply with organisational and regulatory requirements, and establish robust contractor management processes.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Health and Wellness
- Audits and Inspections (internal and certification)
- OSH WHS Legal Compliance
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Critical Risk Standards and Controls
- Incident Investigation and Analysis
- Develop and Implement Training Packages
- Contractor Management Systems
- Safety Advisors for Shutdowns and Role Coverage.
- Health and Wellbeing Management Systems
- Injury and Claims Management Process.
- Fitness for Duty Programmes (including drug and alcohol testing, health assessments, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), fatigue management and health and wellbeing