Our Environmental Services team are world leaders in environmental management techniques and comprises highly specialised consultants with in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, technical assessment methodologies and monitoring techniques. We are also recognised as leading practitioners in providing environmental expertise to support global funding programs in developing countries. Sustainability has a proven delivery record with international financial institutions, commercial banks, private clients, and governments in the resources, infrastructure, and development sectors.
Sustainability can assist your business mitigate environmental and social risks and minimise associated costs. Our team works collaboratively with organisations to build awareness of environmental concerns, enhance environmental performance, and maintain a social licence to operate.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Management and Monitoring
- International Cyanide Management Code Auditing and Consulting Services
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Services
- Environmental Auditing and Due Diligence
- Environmental Approvals
- Mine Closure and Reclamation
- Environmental Training and Capacity Development
- Social Performance Management
- Cultural Heritage