Have you updated your ISO9001 and or 14001 certificates to the 2015 version of the standard??? Not much time left to act!
From September 2018 certification to the old standards will expire – your system may not be certified. This could impact your client pre-qualifications.
In September 2015 the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards changed. Certified businesses were given 3 years to upgrade their certification to the new standards.
- Promotes enhanced leadership involvement in the management system,
- Introduces risk-based thinking and
- Aligns the quality management system policy and objectives with the strategy of the organisation.
- Protecting the environment
- Improving environmental performance,
- Lifecycle thinking and
- Organisations’ environmental leadership.
Sustainability can help!
We at Sustainability can help you with the transition.
We focus on compliance but also ensuring that the changes benefit your business