Sustainability was established in 1999 with the aim of helping clients in the Australian resources and industrial sectors develop practical business solutions in the areas of environment and occupational health and safety.
Since then, Sustainability has grown from a Perth based consultancy to an internationally recognised practice with permanent offices in Perth, Western Australia and Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Our reputation has been built on quality services and, in addition to Australia and Mongolia, we have serviced clients across the globe, including Africa, Canada, Sri Lanka, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, China and Kazakhstan.
Our consultants and advisors are recognised as leading practitioners in their fields and are globally recognised for their ability to develop integrated business solutions to improve a client’s business.
Our range of services include:
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Environment Services
- Community and Social Services
- Commissioning documentation for Maintenance and Operations
- Improvements to quality and business efficiency
- Training in industry relevant competencies
- Auditing for compliance and best practise certification
- Technical writing of client documentation