Has experience in Metallurgical, Mineralogical and Mining project Pre – Feasibility and Feasibility studies.
Worked on copper, molybdenum, gold, nickel, PGM and coal mining projects.
Organized and conducted Metallurgical (Leaching, Flotation and Comminution testworks) and Mineralogical Baseline studies for various mining projects in middle and southern Mongolia and northern Russia.
Core Skills & Expertise
- Metallurgical, Mineralogical and Coal laboratories experience.
- Pre – feasibility and Feasibility study of different projects.
- Bachelor of Science – Metallurgical Engineering, Uralian Polytechnic Institute, Sverdlovsk (Russia).
- Master degree of Metallurgical Engineering, Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia).
- PhD degree of Metallurgical Engineering, Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia, not completed).
- Member of the Mongolian Mineral Processing Union
- 1990 – 1994 Researcher of Mineral Processing Technology Center, Ulaanbaatar.
- 1994 – 1998 Mineral Processing technical worker and Engineer of Erdenet Mining Joint Venture, Erdenet.
- 1998 – 2001 Technological Engineer of Laboratory of “Erel” Co.Ltd, Ulaanbaatar.
- 2001 – 2002 Metallurgical Engineer of MonMet Technology, Ulaanbaatar.
- 2002 – 2004 Metallurgical Engineer of Ivanhoe Mines Mongolia Inc, Oyu Tolgoi Cu – Au Project, Southern Mongolia.
- 2003 – 2006 Part – time University Metallurgy Lecturer of Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Ulaanbaatar.
- 2004 – 2007 Senior Metallurgist of Ivanhoe Mines Mongolia Inc, Oyu Tolgoi Cu – Au Project, Southern Mongolia.
- 2007 – 2009 Metallurgist of ZAO Fedorovo Resources (Barrick Gold Corporation), Moscow, Russia
- 2010 – 2011 Project Manager’s Personal Assistant of Leighton Asia LLC, Khushuut Coal Project, Western Mongolia.
- 01.01 – 09.01, 2011 QA/QC Manager of Leighton Asia LLC, Khushuut Coal Project, Western Mongolia.
- 09 – 12, 2011 Deputy Technical Service Manager of Leighton Asia LLC, Khushuut Coal Project, Western Mongolia.
Major Projects & Achievements
- Worked on Metallurgical assessment (Leaching of non – balanced ore of the Erdenetiin Ovoo, Cu – Mo mining project for Erdenet Joint Venture.
- Worked on Metallurgical assessment (Cyanide Leaching and Fire assaying) of Nariin Khar gold project for Erel Co Ltd.
- Worked on Mineralogical assessment on Erdenetiin Ovoo Cu – Mo (Leaching), Oyu Tolgoi Cu – Au (Leaching and Flotation) and Fedorovo Cu – Ni – Au – PGM (Flotation) mining projects.
- Organized and conducted sampling program on Erdenetiin Ovoo Cu – Mo (Erdmin Leaching – Solvent Extraction – Electrowinning plant), Oyu Tolgoi Cu – Au (Leaching and Flotation) and Fedorovo Cu – Ni – Au – PGM (Flotation) mining projects.
- Participated in “Leaching – Extraction – Electrowinning” plant project on Erdenetiin Ovoo oxide Cu ore for Mongolian – American Erdmin Joint Venture.
- Involved on the Gold smelting QA/QC procedure for the Erel Uyanga gold projects.
- Involvement with American, Canadian and Australian consultants in the collection and preparation of Copper Leach Column Test, Flotation Test work samples.
- Involvement in the charging and start–up of Copper Leach Column Test works and setting to operation of the Metallurgical, Mineralogical, Coal and Fire assaying laboratories;
- Assisted in the training and supervision of laboratory technicians on new Copper Leach Columns Test, Flotation test work and Coal analyses of varies projects.
- Set up the laboratory QA/QC procedure for the different projects.
- Involved to the different upgrade and improvement processes of the Erdenet Concentration plant, Erdenet Joint Venture.
- Has a big work experience with SGS commercial laboratory (since 2002 – Ivanhoe Mines Mongolia LLC, Barrick Gold Corporation and Leighton LLC).
Contact me by …